Thursday, May 28, 2009

WHY MR BAILEY, WHY?

AAA
The BURBERRY PRORSUM SPRING-SUMMER 2009 men’s bag collection was amazing; from the leathers and exotic skins to the canvas mega check in dark olive. I wanted to buy them all, with many sleepless nights spent trying to decide just which one to get. In the end I decided on the all LEATHER LARGE SATCHEL HOLDALL. It is incredibly versatile and has the most beautiful leather so it is no surprise that it is one of my favorite bags now, but I still can’t get the Canvas Mega Check out of my mind.

With the holdall already in my possession my attention has turned to the CANVAS CHECK TOTE BAG. It comes in cotton canvas with black leather trim and comes with two leather strap handles with chunky dark nickel buckles. Large front pocket with magnetic snap button closure and a detachable leather and cotton cross body strap with adjustable chunky dark nickel buckles. It measures 42 cm x 43 cm x 12.5 cm with a 20 cm drop and retails for $1395 USD (roughly $1800 AUD @ current exchange rates). Not a cheap bag but it sure is PRETTY and papa does need a tote!
AAA
Now to make matters worse the BURBERRY PRORSUM FALL-WINTER 2009 men’s bag collection features both the cotton canvas holdall and tote bags in a new dark blue check.

Now I don’t what to do! Do I want a holdall or a tote? Do I want the dark olive check or the dark blue check? Now I wont be able to get any sleep and get any work done for my thesis! Why oh why MR BAILEY, are you such a genius? Why do you have to design such beautiful bags? And why do you have to make me have a

BRAIN EXPLOSION

Images: Burberry

5 comments:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

I Like both! Hehe

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

I know ! What do I do! What do I do!

D.T said...

Ahhhh why didn't I see this earlier! I love the blue! Thanks for point this out.

triple A said...

i love the dark olive check!!! just so you know, burberry is having sale in kl!!

Niel said...

Well...I am still in love with the olive holdall (but can't afford it as yet :( ) and if you ask me, thats the perfect color for holdall. As for the tote, the blue is actually nicer.

You already have a holdall so the sensible thing to do is to get the tote...then again since when spending thousands on bag is considered sensible?