Sunday, May 24, 2009

CERVO EBANO MAKES 3

My PRADA DARK BROWN DEERSKIN LEATHER FLAT MESSENGER BAG was also brought in mid 2008 and is my third deerskin bag. The leather on this messenger is the best out of all my deerskin bags; it is really thick and super soft. The best part is that it has a really soft brown nappa leather lining which to me is really luxurious.



Measuring 30 cm x 30 cm x 2 cm it has an interior zip pocket and an exterior front zip pocket both of which are also lined in nappa leather. Its adjustable grosgrain strap with deerskin leather shoulder pad is thick and comfortable to wear. Great for those days when you just want to take out the necessities and don’t want anything to bulky, suprisingly it can hold a lot as long as it doesn't have to much bulk. Another classic piece with clean lines and a simple design that will not date, so I can see myself with it for a very long time.

I HEART PRADA

images: Project Procrastination

2 comments:

londonboy said...

love love love the bag ....if you dun mind , how much is it ? ;)

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

I know it is a really nice bag! I can't remember exactly how much I paid for ii but I think it was around $800 AUD on sale.

You can find one currently on sale at Raffaello Network

http://www.raffaello-network.com/raffties/detail.php?itemid=100121&rangeid=453