Friday, May 8, 2009

A BALENCIAGA WEEKEND...

WHEN I WIN THE LOTTO I WILL…

Buy the Balenciaga “Arena Crocodile”
Weekender in Yellow

Custom made Crocodile leather bag with top zip and rolled leather handles, front zipper pocket and nickel hardware, fabric lined interior with zipper pocket and Balenciaga engraved plaque. Size: 50 cm x 39 cm x 15 cm with14.5 cm handle drop. Available from Balenciaga, and wait for it,$22,500 USD (nearly $30,000 AUD @ current exchange) Honestly do I really need to fix my car or go on that Japanese ski trip I was planning. In fact I could probably just live on baked beans. I wouldn't even need any new clothes because everyone will be too busy looking at my jaw dropping Balenciaga Arena Crocodile Weekender to realise I wasn't wearing anything! But if yellow isn't your thing then how about a Dark Brown Weekender? Currently retailing for $22,500 USD at Barneys New York.

Just Because its Balenciaga!


Image: Balenciaga, Barneys New York

No comments: