Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WHERE'S THE SAFEST PLACE...


...to keep my money in a credit crunch? Well if I listen to Paul Smith YOU should be kept in a BLACK CREDIT CRUNCH TOTE! Measuring 38 x 44 cm and woven from 100% cotton, it is printed with “credit crunch bag cash, keep your money in here it’s safer” and on the reverse printed with currency symbols. There are two colours, sky blue and aran which I think are P.S speak for dark navy and black.

Availiable at Paul Smith stores and online at PAULSMITH.COM.UK, at £ 5.00 (roughly $10 AUD) it's a steal! Just think of all the money you will save. Now where will I keep all this extra cash? Problem is I need some money so that I can buy it, to save the money to keep in it. Can anyone say false economy!!!

I NEED TO GET ME SOME

images: Paul Smith

No comments: