Thursday, May 7, 2009

GOOD BYE DEAR FRIEND


Your impact has been undeniable from the moment you burst into my life. For 15 seasons you delivered some of my most memorable moments. I laughed with you and I cried for you. Now that you have left I am broken hearted, but I will always have the memories, both the good and the bad, as well as my DVD’s.


15 REASONS WHY I WILL NEVER FORGET

1. Because when you died Dr. Greene I cried for like a week.
2. Because when you reunited Doug and Carol, you made me believe in love.
3. Because Dr Carter I grew up along with you.
4. Because when you spoke Dr Kovac I melted.
5. Because losing you Lucy was like losing a sister.
6. Because when you left for Phoenix Dr Louis you broke my heart.
7. Because Jeanie you are very special.
8. Because Dr Corday you had so much courage.
9. Because Dr Lockhart I will never forget when you said “sure your ankle may be broken and you’re a BITCH”, I couldn't stop laughing.
10. Because Dr Benton you were my hero.
11. Because Jing Mei you never gave up.
12. Because when you came out Dr Weaver, I realized you had a heart.
13. Because Neela I understood you.
14. Because a Helicopter made me miss you Rocket Romano.
15. Because of Frank, Jerry, Randi, Sam, Lydia, Chuny, Haleh, Malik and Yosh, it would not have been the same without you guys.

image: NBC

No comments: