Friday, May 29, 2009

PAUL SMITH HASHBURY BOAT SHOE

Thanks to the heads up from Kevin @ My MANy Bags I found out that MACTHES where offering free worldwide delivery until May 31st 2009 when you enter MAYDELIVERY at the checkout. Always on the lookout for a bargain I had a look and found these marvelous Paul Smith Men’s Shoes on sale.

The HASHBURY is a Paul Smith Red Ear boat shoe made with fluorescent blue dip dye hurricane leather uppers. The shoe has a two eyelet with white leather laces; that are also featured around the side. The Paul Smith Red Ear logo is embossed on the tongue and they are finished with a floral printed insole and floral embossed white sole. They are 100% leather with rubber soles and come with stow bag. Originally priced at £188 (roughly $385 AUD @ current exchange) after the sale and minus VAT the shoes came to £111.30 (roughly $230 AUD @ current exchange), with the free shipping I saved myself a further £30. CAN ANYONE SAY BARGAIN! I love free shipping and I love the weak pound. I don't know what to do with such a bold pair of shoes??? I have no idea how to wear them or what to wear them with, but what I do know is that they will make a loud statement! Now I just have to wait for them to arrive. Patience...

Images: Paul Smith

4 comments:

Kevin @ myMANybags said...

Oh very nice! I love the shoe...and at this price...it's a BARGAIN!

Model pics!

BTW, you take such professional pics...I thought the pics was from the website and realised it is not. good job!

Kevin

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

Thanks but I can't take credit for these, they are from the Paul Smith website - I am still waiting for mine to be shipped when I get them I will definately photograph them. I have no idea what to wear with them though, they are the loudest shoes I have ever brought!

triple A said...

which colour did you buy???

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

I brought the blue - to suit my mood!