Friday, May 22, 2009

CERVO CORDA 02

AAA
My LARGE PRADA LIGHT BROWN DEERSKIN LEATHER MESSENGER BAG was brought in mid 2008. I also own its smaller cousin my SMALL PRADA LIGHT BROWN DEERSKIN LEATHER MESSENGER BAG. And yes they are virtually the same bag. The only differences are the dimensions (35 cm x 30 x cm x 12 cm versus 30 cm x 27 cm x 10 cm) and the extra buckle. Why you might be asking do I have two bags that are virtually the same, well I didn’t mean to keep both of them. I initially brought the smaller one because the larger one that I initially wanted sold out. Several months later the large messenger became available again so I decided to get it and sell on the smaller one because I couldn’t really justify keeping the both of them. I even managed to sell the smaller one for $300 more then I paid for it on ebay. With the money in the bank and the bag packed and ready to send I found that I couldn’t do it. Knowing that I would regret it in the end I told the buyer that the dog ate it and refunded the purchaser his money. So call me crazy I kept both bags in the end.



The smaller one is great for running errands and when I don’t want to carry much, while the larger one I decided would be great for when I start working professional, but since I have started working I have found that I prefer to use my nylon Prada’s because I find that they are more durable and that I tend to worried less about them. So to this day my large messenger has yet to leave the house, yet I still find myself unable to get rid of it. I consider it a classic bag, in its colour, texture and style so I am not worried about it becoming dated. I guess I could use it for those important meeting or future interviews etc. In the end I love Deerskin, I love the colour and I…

LOVE PRADA

SO I AM KEEPING IT!

images: Project Procrastination

1 comment:

Unknown said...

lol. i can see why you did that. they're really not the same.