Wednesday, May 20, 2009

CERVO CORDA 01

Brought in early 2008, my SMALL PRADA LIGHT BROWN DEERSKIN LEATHER MESSENGER BAG is arguably my one of my favorite bags and is definitely one of my most used. Everything about it reminds me of a well aged classic from the colour, style and texture. This is one bag that will never be refered to as last seasons, a bag for all times. The leather is absolutely stunning and from the moment I felt it I became addicted to deerskin. So much so I currently have three Prada bags in deerskin. It is so soft and supple to touch while surprisingly resilient with any minor day to day scratches (it does seem to get a few) being easily removed by just buffing it with a soft cloth. This bag in my opinion is of the highest quality leather and has only gotten better with use and age.


It measures 30 cm x 27 cm x 10 cm and features an embossed Prada logo on the front flap that is secured with both a buckle and magnetic clasp closure in gold tone hardware. Which is perfect for me because I don’t like to buckle it up because 1. It is a bother to get in and out of the bag and 2. I don’t like to have the buckle strap deformed in anyway (ok I am a bit mental but it’s an aesthetic thing!). The main compartment is large and lined with a jacquard logo lining with an interior zipped pocket. It also has additional front and back zippered pockets and an adjustable shoulder strap with a deerskin leather shoulder pad.


I LOVE THE COLOUR, I LOVE THE SMELL


I LOVE PRADA


images: Project Procrastination

2 comments:

triple a said...

quote : 'ok I am a bit MENTAL but it’s an aesthetic thing'
you never fail to make me laugh!

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

Haha It is all about the leather! I am glad I am entertaining you