Friday, May 1, 2009

BURBERRY PRORSUM SS09 MENS


Papa Needs A New Bag!!! Well Maybe Not Needs, But Really Wants…




Ever since I laid eyes on the Burberry Prorsum Spring Summer 2009 men’s collection I knew straight away that I was in serious trouble. Trouble with a capital T. It was definitely lust at first sight! They were all just so gorgeous, hats off Mr Bailey. It is perhaps the first time I've ever wanted EVERYTHING from an entire collection. My dream bags would be any of the one’s in the tarnish crocodile skin, but considering that they would probably cost more then my car... Well in my dreams anyway.


And then there where two: The large satchel Holdall in granulated leather 52 cm x 32 cm x 20 cm @ £895 and the Canvas Check Tote Bag 41 cm x 43 cm x 12 cm @ £795. I love the Mega Check cotton canvas but for a £100 difference I can get a full leather bag which I know will only get better with age. So my mind was made up and the search began. It turns out that only one Large Satchel Holdall was brought into Australia, for their Sydney store, priced at $2495 plus $89 for shipping. That's was a $550 difference off the retail price considering the current exchange rate.So I decided to hit up a friend in London. LUV U J.A YOUR THE BEST. Long story short even with a £100 postage included I stilled saved over $450. Perhaps papa needs a new pair of shoes? Now all I have to do is wait for the postman to arrive!!! To be continued...


"PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE"


And for old time sakes lets drool one more time..... 


Excuse me while I go get me a bucket!!!


image: MensStyle.com, Burberry

No comments: