Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I NEED, I WANT… #04

AAA
An HERMES ULYSSE PM NOTEBOOK COVER (14 x 16cm) in Togo calfskin, with silver snap closure & plain page refill with lined writing guide for Ulysse PM notebook $310.00 AUD. Also availiable in MM (19 x 23 cm) $430 AUD. They come in a collection of amazing colours but I particularly LOVE this one in yellow. I am not that use what I would use it for, but I am sure I want one or maybe two or three!!! Maybe I could use it as a travel diary and sketch book when I am out and about to record my inspirations.

I am also really liking the blue and green as well, but can you really go past the iconic Hermes orange! To many to choose from...

I WANT THEM ALL

images: Hermes

2 comments:

we could grow up 2gether said...

i want one of those too!

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

Haha I know what you mean. But why Stop at 1 when you can have 2 or 3 or 4... I really want them all!