Monday, May 18, 2009

15 AND COUNTING...

AAA
Deadlines and overly obsessive compulsive work colleges make for a very, very long day. If 15 hours in the offices wasn't enough I still have stupid thesis to deal with. Arghhhhhhhhhh. Life is being such a BITCH but I have to keep telling myself things will get better and it will all be worth it in the end. On the bright side it looks like skiing in Japan over Christmas might be on the cards so there is at least something to look forwards to! Ok I think I should go off to bed now, soooooo much to do tomorrow. I wish that when I wake up that the year is over and that I finally have my Masters and that new Balenciaga I have being dreaming of. A 06 Weekender in Ink - if I am good enough I may deserve a treat! Peace Out and see you later like an alligator (hopefully in the form of a Bottega Veneta Noce Fume Wallet which is actually in crocodile so maybe I need to change the saying - SIGH I REALLY DO NEED TO SLEEP)

No comments: