Monday, May 4, 2009

BECAUSE MANDARIN IS JUST NOT A FRUIT!


“Hey Mr. Postman look and see, if there’s a package in your bag for me…”


The postman brought me a lovely surprise today (well not really because I was expecting it) and no it wasn’t my Burberry Large Satchel Holdall which I am still eagerly awaiting. It was in fact my brand new 09 Mandarin Balenciaga Coin Purse in Regular Hardware. It measuring 15 cm x 11 cm x 1 cm and is crafted in soft vintage lambskin with a fine textile lining and aged brass hardware. It has a top zip closure that opens into a large compartment that surprisingly can fit a lot then just coins. It also has a small front zip pocket although I have no idea what I would use it for.


I am really loving the colour which is a rich and vibrant shade of orange. Orange is the colour of happiness and joy and it is definitely bringing me all that!!! The leather is soft and evenly veined and I know it will only get better once broken in , plus you can't beat the smell and texture of soft distressed lambskin leather!. Now I have one there is no stopping me now. Why stop at one when there are so many more amazing colour’s to collect. I want me a coin purse sandwich!

It was purchased from Erica of HG Bags and cost me $210 USD including shipping. This converted to around $304 AUD which is a steal considering they retail for $440 AUD locally.

My Balenciaga Coin Purse Wish List:

04 Marigold
05 Apple Green
05 Torquoise
05 Eggplant
07 French Blue
08 Coral Red.....


Because you can never have too much

B a l e n c i a g a

images: Project Procrastination

No comments: