Monday, May 4, 2009

SIX SPACE SET



L I N E A R - S P I N E - S E R I A L P R O G R E S S I O N
C L O I S T E R - C O U R T Y A R D - C E N T R I C

An exploration into a series of spatial types that have been shaped into small dwellings intended for domestic habitation;

SPACE TO LIVE IN.

The imagination of existing within a small habitat of 40m2 including space for living, cooking, washing (body & clothes), eating and sleeping. Resulting in the development of six different ways of living.

WE SHAPE OUR ENVIRONMENT, OUR ENVIRONMENT SHAPES US

Each petite lodging is considered an independent entity, distinct from its surroundings. There is no site, Simply an assumed north direction and a generic Perth Climate

Architectural Design 201: Six Space Set (2005)

A REMINDER THAT I CAN DO IT
AND I WILL GRADUATE!

images: Project Procrastination

No comments: