Thursday, April 30, 2009

THE LONG AND WINDING ROAD...

Florence, Italy (December 2007)
Canon EOS 20D Digital SLR; Canon EF 24-105 mm f/4 L IS USM


BECAUSE I WILL GRADUATED THIS YEAR!!!
EVEN IF IT KILLS ME.


Photography is a part of my life that I really enjoy. It allows me to capture a moment in time, a record of my time. In this digital age anyone can call themselves a photographer. Even those that employ a "spray and pray" technique and then rely too heavily on photoshop to correct their mistakes. I fall into this category!!! The true masters command the art of film where there are no automatic settings or second chances. I am no Ansel Adams or Steven Meisel so therefore do not classify myself as a photographer. Just a person who take pictures. The day I get to photograph Gisele is the day that I know I have made it.

The following picture was taken in December 2007 and is the road that lead to the hostel I was staying at in Florence. Crisp winter mornigs, what more could you ask for? More to come...

image: Project Procrastination

No comments: