Thursday, June 4, 2009

ON WATERLOO BRIDGE

AAA
The PRINTED BUSINESS FOLIO featuring the Mini on Waterloo Bridge is one of my favorite bags. It was brought in December 2007 when I was in Europe last for a friend’s wedding. Quality, unique, stylish, funky can all be used to describe it, but if I had to use just one word it would be fun. It is made of woven 100% polyester with zip opening and chocolate leather trims and handles. It has a removable adjustable shoulder strap and is internally lined with the signature purple canvas. A leather multi stripe, Mini shaped luggage tag is also included. What really surprised me the most about the bag was to find out that it was made of polyester. It has the feel of a high quality cotton canvas and just shows how far synthetic materials have really come. I should note that this is older version of the Business Folio and no long being made. I am no expert but I think the design changed in 2008 and the biggest difference is that the newer business folio’s are not as structured. The bag measures 31 cm x 42 cm x 10.5 cm and one large compartment with a zippered internal pocket.

Where: Paul Smith @ Heathrow Airport
When: December 2007
Cost: I can’t remember exactly what I paid for it, but it was on sale & tax free. (Currently the Printed Business Folio retails for £210 – roughly $425 AUD @ current exchange rate)

I have to say that I find Paul Smith products really good value for money. For what you pay for, which is quite reasonable considering what you can pay from other labels, you get really well constructed products that that not only look good but are also a joy to use and wear.
AAA
AAA
Life would be so boring without
P A U L AA S M I T H !
AAA
images: Project Procrastination

6 comments:

luggage tag now said...

that is one awesome bag. never heard of Paul Smith til now. Thank you.

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

Welcome to the world of Paul Smith, its a lot of fun!

Niel said...

Love the details on the bag on the side like how you can attach the shoulder strap. I am a huge fan of their stuff, I have the swirl multi stripe messager and it's so cute and I have just gotten a tote as well.

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

Oh nice I would love to see some pics of them!It is the details that make them special

Niel said...

The tote has yet to arrive from UK but this is the one -
https://www.paulsmith.co.uk/paul-smith-handbags-335/paul-smth-tote-bag-swirl-printed-tote-bag-w9xa-2010-v26-1/product.html?index=0

And the other bag - http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a196/nieldan/P1190005.jpg

I know...very swirl crazy right?

PROFESSIONAL PROCRASTINATOR said...

I love, Love the swirl! Beautiful bags! But what i realy like are those shoes!!! Swirl Crazy